C-130E Flight Engineer
I have logged over 2,850 flying hours as a Flight Engineer aboard the legacy Lockheed C-130E Hercules aircraft.
Flying duties included
- Performing aircraft inspections.
- Computing and applying aircraft weight and balance, and aircraft performance data.
- Operating and monitoring engine, propeller and aircraft system controls.
- Refueling aircraft
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning aircraft systems in support of military contingency operations throughout the world.
Additional (non-flying) duties included:
- Standardizing aircraft scheduling procedures and forms
- Creating numerous Powerpoint presentations
- Developing a standardized training folder system
- Performing refresher training on aircraft systems and performance.
- Created Baltimore area locator guide for transiting aircrews.
- Creating numerous internatl and external websites.
Received Total Quality Management (TQM) and Cockpit Resource Management (CRM) Simulator Training.